Monday, August 25, 2008

Purposes. Two of 'em.

I've created this blog for two purposes: 

1. Providing a backbone for myself and a megaphone for anyone on all matters Creative Byline, for whom I am interning as an internet marketing associate, and from whom I have received permission to create this blog (I have my BA in English-Creative Writing from Hope College in Holland, MI, and have begun the process of grad school applications while writing and refining, in no particular order, a novel, the second draft of another novel, a screenplay, a collection of poetry, and several short stories dangerously close to becoming novellas),

and

2. spreading info and links, not only about CB, but anything I encounter that may smooth out the Himalayas for authors--myself included--who have spent too much time in books and notepads and coffee cups and cigarette cartons to have unlimited wells of patience and resources for tackling the publishing labyrinth. (I'll try to update it as often as I find anything worth anyone's time.)

So stick around.  And don't be shy: I'm not.

No comments: